Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
1. Your user information will not be sold or lent away, neither to marketing companies nor to any other group.
2. Concerning our newsletter, we commit to always providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such uses.
Collection and usage of data
2. When you create and edit an article we store all this information. We conserve older versions and even after "deletion" we store the information for an adequate period.
3. Awaycity.com collects two types of information about users: personal information such as name, email address, password, etc. (this information is collected when users voluntarily register at Awaycity.com) and aggregate information such as information about how many users log on to our sites on a daily basis, which places are the most visited, which are the most frequent search terms, etc. We also collect email addresses from users who send us support mail or request technical or other help.
4. If you edit articles as a registered user, your username or IP address is associated with changes. When you create and edit an article, your username will be associated and displayed with that change on our website or any other media where the article is published.
5. We give users the option to remove their email address from our database at any time or to not receive future communications. To completely cancel your membership, please visit our Contact Us page and submit your request with the title "unsubscribe"; you may get one further confirmation mail in this case. In the event you want to keep membership but you don't want to receive any emails from us please click on the link which you can find in any email. Anyhow, all new articles created by the user and all edited articles by the user will still be associated and displayed with that change in the future.
6. Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. We solely share this data in case of legal hassle; IP address log information will then be turned over to courts or law enforcement officials. In general, your Awaycity.com identity will not be protected in case of legal investigation.
7. Awaycity.com uses email to inform you of the status of your Business Page, new membership benefits and features, to let you know of urgent problems on our site, and to present special members-only opportunities to use or buy products and services that we think are appropriate to the interests of our community. Anyhow, you can elect not to receive our email messages by removing yourself from our mailing list; you will find an easy way to do so in every email.We also provide an opt-out option at every sign-up.
9. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information, Awaycity.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Awaycity.com be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on Awaycity.com sites, even if Awaycity.com or an authorized representative of Awaycity.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
No warranty whatsoever is made that any of the articles we publish on our website are accurate. There is no assurance that any statement contained in one or all of the articles is true, correct, up to date or precise.